I. From the Battlefield
Stories I found on the battlefield called life... or when I was surfing the internet.
- Blah, Blah, Blah — How to make people remember you (and your work) better.
- Defining Moments — A great reminder whenever you feel like breaking integrity and compromising just to get ahead (or whenever your emotions are trying to get the best of you).
- 5 Tips for Keeping Your Day Job While Launching Your Own Business — Some things you may want to try before jumping in with both feet.
- The First Secret of Design is... Noticing — What our real job as designers, entrepreneurs, and world changers really is. An enlightening TED talk by Tony Fadell, an originator of the iPod.
- 4 Things to Remember When Fear is Holding You Back — Remember your past achievements and successes that give you courage whenever you're paralyzed by fear (and some more things to remember whenever fear is holding you back).
- The 3 Most Powerful Words in the English Language — Three simple words that also inspire courage.
- Advice for Graduates: 3 Tips You Won’t Hear in Any Commencement Speech — Another great post by Jeff Goins. Helping someone else build his dream first is also important in building yours.
II. From the Archives
An important lesson from history... or simply a blog post from the archives.
- Building Your Financial Fortress — We're counting down to the launch of our new manifesto. Download our first manifesto and learn how to invest in the Philippine Stock Market.